The design your own creative custom packaging website has made improvements that enhance the user experience. Graphic designers, ad agencies, media & marketing groups can now download templates, select order options, and purchase over 225 styles of high quality creative custom packaging entirely online.
[Buffalo, NY (PRWEB) November 06, 2013] On the second year anniversary of their launch, ThePaperWorker.com – Powered by Colad – has reinvented itself! With a brand new look and lightning fast site speed, ThePaperWorker now features the largest selection of fully customizable custom packaging on the web, including hundreds of Custom Binders, Custom Boxes, Custom Folders, Custom USB Packaging, Custom POP Display Easels, and Custom Dimensional Promotional Packaging.
With a devoted marketing and design team behind the scenes, the product offering on ThePaperWorker.com has been significantly expanded. New structural packaging designs, product lines, and unique customization options have been added based on current packaging trends and user requests.
Custom boxes offered on ThePaperWorker have been significantly expanded, and the site now offers numerous styles including corrugated, paperboard, and rigid. “In addition to the many new custom boxes we’ve added, ThePaperWorker now offers a Create Your Own Size Custom Box option as well as oversize custom box options made possible by our brand-new, state-of-the-art flatbed digital UV press capable of printing sheets up to 77 inches,” says Todd Anson, President of The Colad Group & ThePaperWorker. “Additionally, our customers were asking for custom USB Flash Drive packaging to supplement our extensive line of CD Sleeves and Disc Packaging, so we designed several solutions that meet the needs of our market.”
All of the products offered on the site feature the attributes that have earned The Colad Group a strong reputation over the past 60 years: use of the highest quality materials, brilliant full-color printing, durable construction, and great design coupled with affordable pricing. ThePaperWorker’s customer service is indicative of the company’s half-century of experience in the packaging industry. The knowledgeable staff is available via LiveChat, email and phone. ThePaperWorker’s Support Center has also been enhanced to include a broad FAQ section, Industry Terminology interpreter, YouTube Tutorials, and more.
“Our packaging has detail and dimension, so we’ve created ways to make the process easy and straight forward for our customers, regardless of their knowledge of custom packaging,” says Anson. “Pricing is broken down simply by quantity, Product Descriptions are detailed, templates are provided in PDF/EPS Formats, and 3D PDFs are available to view on every product”.
ThePaperWorker.com’s selection of fully customizable packaging includes:
- Custom Turned Edge Binders, Custom Paperboard Binders, Custom Organic Binders, Custom Vinyl Binders :http://www.thepaperworker.com/custom-binders.
- Custom Corrugated Boxes, Custom Turned Edge Boxes, Custom Paperboard Boxes, Custom Mounted Sales Boxes, Custom Corrugated Sales Boxes, Custom Double Thick Sales Boxes, Custom Tray Inserts:http://www.thepaperworker.com/custom-boxes.
- Custom Dimensional Promotional Packaging : http://www.thepaperworker.com/custom-packaging.
- Custom Reinforced Presentation Folders, Custom Standard Presentation Folders, Custom Flash Drive Folders, Custom Printed File Folders, Custom Capacity Folders, Custom Three Panel Folders, Custom Front Flap Folders, Custom Mini Folders, Custom Standard Presentation Folders, and Custom Tab Folders :http://www.thepaperworker.com/custom-folders.
- Custom POP Turned Edge Display Easels, Custom POP Paperboard Display Easels :http://www.thepaperworker.com/custom-pop-display-easels.
- Custom Printed Tabs : http://www.thepaperworker.com/custom-printed-tabs.
- Custom CD/DVD Packaging, Custom Dimensional Media (Flash Drive) Packaging :http://www.thepaperworker.com/custom-cd-dvd-sleeves.
For over 60 years, The Colad Group has been a leader in designing and manufacturing custom presentation and promotional packaging. Based in Buffalo, NY, Colad has a great reputation for high quality products and exceptional customer service. Colad’s strengths have earned it a customer base that not only loves the company’s products but also truly enjoys working with Colad from design through delivery. Colad is Eco-Certified by FSC® and SFI® and is an EPA Green Power® Partner for its use of renewable Wind energy.
Contact: Jessica Zeis, The Colad Group, LLC
716.961.1776 | info(at)thepaperworker(dot)com | http://www.thepaperworker.com
Read the full press release on PRWeb.com